By using or accessing GreenHitz.com you agree to our Terms and Conditions listed on this page. If you do not or have failed to comply with any of our terms and conditions you are in violation and are prohibited from using or accessing GreenHitz.com.
- You are over the age of 18 or have Parental Permission to register.
- You have authorization to use the bank account, debit card, credit card and/or PayPal account used for your subscription.
- You will not chargeback, dispute and/or reverse any payment(s).
- You will not abuse your subscription..
- You agree to everything listed in our User Agreement.
- Agree to all final sales, and no refunds.
Trademarks and copyrights
- All content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of its entity or its licensors. All rights reserved. This site is a part of GreenHitz Online and is not affiliated with any other company.
- By registering to GreenHitz.com you agree to these terms and conditions:
- GreenHitz.com reserves the right to deny or reject any username.
- If you have been previously banned from GreenHitz.com, you will not attempt to circumvent this ban without a proper consent from GreenHitz.com.
Modification of the Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to change this terms and conditions from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained on this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted for active DJs to download materials for promotional use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Sell, modify or copy the materials;
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any music contained on GreenHitz.com;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession in electronic or anything converted to physical format.
- The materials on GreenHitz.com are provided "as is". GreenHitz.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, GreenHitz.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall GreenHitz.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on GreenHitz.com, even if GreenHitz.com has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on GreenHitz.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GreenHitz.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. GreenHitz.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. GreenHitz.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- GreenHitz.com cannot physically review all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GreenHitz.com. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Governing law
- Any claim relating to GreenHitz.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
8. Prohibited Actions and Content
- Attempt to gather information from other users unless they are notified.
- Post any pornographic content, this includes links and or sites.
- Upload any malicious content or viruses.
- Bully, harass, or intimidate any user.
- Engage in illegal activities; Users will have to abide by the laws of the United States of America.
- Engage in discriminant content.
- Spam the messages, forums, chatbox or any other page/application.
- Disrupt communications, see "Disruption of Communications".
- Flooding: Posting an excessive number of threads or posts is disruptive to communication. Don't do it.
- Off-Topic Posting: Posting content in a section it doesn't belong in (Example: Posting a thread about your song in the Member Introduction forum) or Replying to content with unrelated information.
- Excessive quote towers: Quoting users to reply is okay. When it starts going into multiple quotes, however, it just expands the page longer than it needs to be and starts to look obtrusive. If you feel the need to quote multiple users, do so one at a time.
- Miscellaneous: Communication that disrupts the easy browsing of the site will not be tolerated. This includes exceedingly large pictures, large ASCII art, or links that go to a destination other than the one stated
- Our clients certify that they will use our services only to send messages (including, without limitation, text messages and commercial emails) to customers and prospects that have expressly consented (opted-in) to receive them. Our clients are forbidden to transmit unsolicited text messages or commercial email (spam) via our system. GreenHitz.com does not buy or sell email or phone number lists, nor do we allow our clients to use purchased or harvested email or phone number lists (see below). Additionally, for email messages, GreenHitz.com offers confirmed opt-in as an optional tool for our clients to use to help minimize allegations of spam and abuse. When a list is designated as "confirmed opt-in," GreenHitz.com's system automatically sends a follow-up email message to each subscriber on such lists asking the recipient to verify that they wish to receive communications via email message. Only those subscribers responding affirmatively will be opted-in to future mailings/messages sent via the GreenHitz.com system.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
About tailored ads
- We work with ads partners to bring you more useful and interesting advertising content. We may do this based on information that ads partners share with us. We hope that this increases the usefulness of Twitter Ads for you.
- Here’s one way it would work. Let’s say a flower shop wants to advertise a Valentine’s Day special on Twitter. They’d prefer to show their ad to floral enthusiasts who subscribe to their newsletter. To get the special offer to those people, who are also on Twitter, the shop may share with us hashed emails from their mailing list. We can then match that to a hash of emails that our users have associated with their accounts in order to show them a Promoted Tweet for the Valentine’s Day deal on Twitter.
- Another way this works is when a person visits the flower shop’s website. In that case, the shop may share with us browser-related information (a browser cookie ID) that we can then match to an account that may receive the Valentine’s Day offer.
- It’s up to you, if you do not want Twitter to match your account to information shared by ad partners to tailor ads for you, you can uncheck the box next to “Promoted content” in your account settings at any time:
When you uncheck this box, Twitter will not match your account to information shared by ads partners to tailor ads for you. This means we would not match your account to information shared by ad partners, including browser-related information, mobile device identifiers, and email hashes, to tailor ads for you. This is the only place you’ll need to disable this feature on Twitter.
Note: This privacy setting only applies to tailored ads. To learn more about your privacy options for other ads products, please see the following:
In addition, Twitter supports Do Not Track (DNT). When you have DNT enabled in your browser, Twitter does not match your account to browser-related information to tailor ads for you. Get more information on DNT, including how to enable it in your browser.
On your mobile device, you may also have a “Limit Ad Tracking” setting (on iOS devices) or a setting to “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” (on Android). If you enable these settings, Twitter will not tailor ads for you by matching your device to app information from ad partners.
User Agreement (cont.)
- We reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any subscription price that has been set forth. We also reserve the right to change the benefits of any service – the benefits of a certain service can change, and you will not be entitled to the old service benefits if we change it. Rest assured that no service benefit, or any other item in the store, will be changed without a good reason
- You agree to indemnify the staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff. By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenge against the server staff for any reason, whether related to your purchase or not.
- You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you as-is and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and thus use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
- You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of (I) The use of or the inability to use the service, (II) The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into or through the service, (III) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions, (IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or (V) any other matter relating to the service. Note that by accepting the terms in the document, you are also waiving your right, to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to the staff, management, administrators, members, owners or any hosts of this server. You furthermore acknowledge that if any part of this document is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any way, any parts not found to be invalid or unenforceable will be considered fully valid and binding.
- Any staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff reserve the right, with the appropriate permissions, to forcibly make you leave the server, permanently or temporarily, with no chance of refund – however this will never be unwarranted, this will only happen in the case of extreme rule-breaking. If you obey the rules, you will never be banned, plain and simple.
- By donating to GreenHitz.com you are not entitled to any physical or virtual good, a donation is a donation and not a purchase. As defined a donation is an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or a contribution with no expectation of anything in return. Anything received will be as is and no warranty or guarantee it will always be available.
- All terms and conditions are in effect indefinitely as soon as the contract is accepted, and will remain to be active even after you quit, are banished, removed, or if you leave the server/forum in any way.
- All sales are final, you may not buyback, stop, credit the server by any means necessary in order to receive your funds back that of which have been paid. And in doing so we reserve the right to disallow your continued use of the server/forums and not allow further funds to be added or taken away. We reserve the right to pursue any legal or collection action necessary to recover damages in the event of a forced charge-back.
- You are solely responsible for canceling your monthly subscription. Thus any dispute claims that any subscription payment was “unauthorized” due to "non-cancellation of subscription" is null and void. To prevent anymore payments, please cancel your membership and/or subscriptions via greenhitz.com/clients/purchases or PayPal.com and/or other payment processors IMMEDIATELY! Please send screenshots of all the evidence you have. If you’re owed anything we will process any services owed to you.