Rate this song

316kl7a.jpg

Kool,17 year old producer/songwriter/rapper started writing rhymes and making beats when he was just 12 years old. What or who influence him to start rhyming was an up north rapper by the name of jay-z. It all started at a very young age on a play piano from Hasbro to beating on lunch tables at mebane middle school, where a friend introduce him to a beat making software called "fruity loops from image-line productions". As years went by the beats got “hotter and hotter” and attracted attention from a lot of heavy hitters from Dj smallz at Southern Smoke mixtapes to Slip- N-Slide Records “On da Grind”.

Lynnette Perez who goes by her stage name "Laddy Perez" is an up and coming singer out of Miami, FL.

Born and raised in Puerto Rico, Laddy Perez always had dreams of being successful singer. Although it wasn't until she meet artist, songwriter, and producer

Malcolm "Young Kool" Prater did her career really take off in 2011.

Follow @KoolvilleUs on twitter!

Youtube.com/KoolvilleUsOfficial

Facebook.com/KoolvilleUs

Download Young Kool Ft. Wickey Roe & Tune - Twistin Up (Main)

Download Laddy Perez - Time (Main)

• 3 weeks later...

"Twistin up"

The flow wasn't really impressive to me, The concept wasn't orginal. Me personally, I wasn't really feeling it. Its not bad or nothing it just didn't move me nor could I vibe with it.

"Time" The tone and the harmony were a little lackluster. The concept was ok, the production needed a little work.

But still keep working hard regardless, U have joints that have that "it" factor and others that don't. It comes with the terriority when doing music

• 2 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.