Rate this song

htse9i.jpg

{"CLEAR THE WAY (DONKEY KONG)" by A1 Bold is an obvious club banger, but not necessarily your average one. Packaged with it's own dance, this single is daringly telling any opposition that "A1 Bold is in his own lane moving forward, so CLEAR THE WAY, SO I CAN BANG ON EM!" Also until January 31st, 2011 there is a YouTube contest for the best addition to the new dance that is catching wave from here in the US of A to overseas.

A1 Bold is finishing his new record "If U Didn't Know" set to be released in early 2011, which is a followup to "The Sacramento Fontaine mixtape" now available online. Also A1 Bold is teaming with his labelmate on O.N.E. Music, SaeLah Poet-Suroh, to form the "Goodfellas" and release their debut "The Reformation" in Summer 2011. Blending commercial music with true to life lyrics, A1 Bold is an eclectic artist that is expected to bring a savory taste to the game.}

Follow @A1Bold on twitter!

A1 BOLD | twitter.com/a1bold on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

YouTube - SauceTV1's Channel

YouTube - ENTER HERE: HOW TO DO THE CLEAR THE WAY (DONKEY KONG)

Download Bold Clear The Way (Donkey Kong) (Clean) Green Hitz com mp3

Download Bold Clear The Way (Donkey Kong) (Dirty) Green Hitz com mp3

Download Bold Clear The Way (Donkey Kong) (Instrumental) Green Hitz com mp3

Download Bold Clear The Way (Donkey Kong) (Acapella) Green Hitz com mp3

Guest dj_sido_69@yahoo.com

cool track

htse9i.jpg

{"CLEAR THE WAY (DONKEY KONG)" by A1 Bold is an obvious club banger, but not necessarily your average one. Packaged with it's own dance, this single is daringly telling any opposition that "A1 Bold is in his own lane moving forward, so CLEAR THE WAY, SO I CAN BANG ON EM!" Also until January 31st, 2011 there is a YouTube contest for the best addition to the new dance that is catching wave from here in the US of A to overseas.

A1 Bold is finishing his new record "If U Didn't Know" set to be released in early 2011, which is a followup to "The Sacramento Fontaine mixtape" now available online. Also A1 Bold is teaming with his labelmate on O.N.E. Music, SaeLah Poet-Suroh, to form the "Goodfellas" and release their debut "The Reformation" in Summer 2011. Blending commercial music with true to life lyrics, A1 Bold is an eclectic artist that is expected to bring a savory taste to the game.}

Follow @A1Bold on twitter!

A1 BOLD | twitter.com/a1bold on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

YouTube - SauceTV1's Channel

YouTube - ENTER HERE: HOW TO DO THE CLEAR THE WAY (DONKEY KONG)

Download Bold Clear The Way (Donkey Kong) (Clean) Green Hitz com mp3

Download Bold Clear The Way (Donkey Kong) (Dirty) Green Hitz com mp3

Download Bold Clear The Way (Donkey Kong) (Instrumental) Green Hitz com mp3

Download Bold Clear The Way (Donkey Kong) (Acapella) Green Hitz com mp3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.