Rate this song

Guest stedybeets

Whut it do ? ! :-D This your boy d j Stedy Beets ! Played this for my college crowd last nite... and they still go bananas over this trak. It's been out for a minute but couldn't find a clean version so this is my personal edit. I still play it every now and then. Each time I play it the crowd show me love but especially in the D F DUB ! So check it out here : Hulkshare.com party boyz - daddy stroke(stedys squeaky clean remix) 75bpm.mp3

Plus this is an extended edit for you d j's that still " blend " !!!!

Let me know what you think... Peace! icon6.png

Guest stedybeets

latin g ! thnx bruh 4 d info but I did the off note on purpose to give it a human feel. and YES I know music... been doin it since 1974...technics and two channel mixer !! :) U might want to check a couple of my mixtapes on the site. 1st ones were house.. hip hop from last year was " southern jig " ... bout to drop one shortly " chevy ridin low and loud " ... all are clean edits. I also do jazz, latin, raggae, drum & bass, dubstep, old skool and club. I am not a "computer d j" ... I have actually played with serato scratch live and traktor scratch pro when they first came out to the latest version only because I used to

scratch, beat juggle etc... back in the day. apps are tight but don't use them for my shows. but I do appreciate the feed back... as far as practice... I can do this in my sleep. LOL Oh .. by the way... if you check your apps.. they have incorporated the "swing" mode just for that purpose. stay up ! Peace

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.