Rate this song

They haven't recorded it yet!, its not edited but the dirty version says wassup wit da pussy in stead of cookie & when soulja boy laid his verse he says somethin about a cookie crumbling, so I dont know what they gon do about a dirty version on this...

thats too bad the dirty version got it poppin

I don't understand those "JADED "mind's who can't see any further then their "Crouch", I was alway's told that anyone who use a lot of expletive's, have limited vocabularies, Educate yourselves, The future generation's minds are being warped, I agree with the Brother who said , he'd kick the ass of any sucker walking up to his daughter asking "What's up, with the cookie"? I am all for freedom of speech, don't be selfish, there is a time for the young folk's to hear some of this stuff, give them a chance to use their mind's and creativity, don't be so cold.....You too may one day be a Parent........I say if it is not in your face cursing, disrespecting a woman, creativity and discretion is being used...well it's alright with me...........Holla

Guest sterlin saint

not feelin it... another shot at hip hop. another reason why people don't like hip hop... excuse me, hip POP... like thank god nas is still doin his thing... cuz what the hell is this? thats just my opinion... i agree with tland523 too

whats goin on bro

this is DJ Danny J

i got ur message

& to be honest i'm not really feeling it.....

also i would like to know to get an artist on one of your mix-tapes how would i go by that??

let me know when u get this

my contact info will be on the bottom of this email

sincerely

DJ Danny J

# 609-332-5589

email:wdbkpromo915@yahoo.com

Web: www.myspace.com/mixshowproject915

www.myspace.com/officialdannyj

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.