Rate this song

30at4wj.jpg

KOLLOSUS Larger than life
 KOLLOSUS (born Kirk Young) is furthest from the ordinary and the average. He refuses to do good "I strive for perfection," he says with barely a hint of his country accent, of Jamaica "People do not realize that this is not a game that they think you just show up and get big watches a Ferrari and a girl and that is what it is so far from reality,". KOLLOSUS is unlike any other artist you have ever heard from Jamaica or the United States, He is a product of both realities, the best of both worlds. Russell" Block "Spencer, CEO of Block ENT identified and recruited him to sit among its roster of A-list artist like Gorilla Zoe, Young Joc and Boyz n Da Hood. These days KOLLOSUS is an independent artist working with Gary “Dj Caesah” DaCosta of Soundproof Records in partnership with KBM “Known Business Men” KOLLOSUS’s own company.

KOLLOSUS new single Foreign featuring FUTURE is currently ripping all the clubs in Atlanta with little radio play. Foreign is a new movement which is the new way of saying that one is living a lavish life style. Foreign is a massive jump from his first major feature on the hit "What It Is," staring Rick Ross and Gorilla Zoe and really solidifies KOLLOSUS position as a challenger. His dreams are wide and after hearing what the boring anyway versatile lyricist has to offer very achievable his mission: To be part of the movement that brings real music back, "I can only speak about what I see and I think a lot of talent missing Sure, people want to hear rap that is catchy and trendy when they go to the club, etc. but I m really getting the talent to the world and I can only do that by being the best "

KOLLOSUS has had some of the" best "artists and producers to contribute to his body of work, Rick Ross, Gucci Mane Cool and Dre ,DJ Toomp, Drumma Boy, Zaytoven , F.L.Y., Rock City, Young Jeezy, and Gorilla Zoe just name a few. In a generation where arrogance dominates and dilutes the right of the meat culture KOLLOSUS is not torn nor is he worried he is just SURE " I have always been willing to do what needed to be done to be on top of everything I do and I have set the mode to be on top of the music game and right now where I sit, I cannot see anything but sunshine and clear skies "Relax and take notes"

Follow @KOLLOSUS on twitter!

http://www.myspace.com/KOLLOSUS

http://reverbnation/kolkollosus

Kollosus Ft. Future - Foreign Clean mp3

Kollosus Ft. Future - Foreign Dirty mp3

Kollosus Ft. Future - Foreign Clean Acapella mp3

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.