Rate this song

dqnarm.jpg

After a serious knee injury during Cass Tech High’s homecoming game in Detroit, K.I.N.G H.E.A.T’s rap career was launched in (YEAR). With the help and encouragement from Twist Management’s CEO Antonio “Twist” Allen, K.I.N.G. H.E.A.T pursued his lifelong dream of being in the studio and making music.

Due to his fire delivery, witty wordplay, and consistency in his 16 bars, he was named K.I.N.G. H.E.A.T. from his friends and local fans: “Keepin’ it Naturally Gangsta Hustlin’ Erratically At all Times”.

At the age of 15, he was bouncing from club to club and hanging in the streets with friends much older than him. Through learning and living in the streets from such an early age, K.I.N.G. H.E.A.T has always been the backbone of his family in Detroit. His music is highly influenced by his daughter, day to day situations, financial struggles as well as gain, and life in general is his inspiration to stay in this “cut-throat” industry.

He is currently recording his first album “Taken Flight” which features Bei Major, ASAR from Isolation Records, Coe of Melody Farms, and fellow Detroit native and friend Robert “Magnum” Curry of Bad Boy’s Day 26.

K.I.N.G. H.E.A.T lives by his motto “Money is the antidote, unless you’re happy being broke” which is evident in his everyday hustle through sweat and tears to strive to be the best rapper in the industry and provide all that he can for his daughter.

“The game is dry right now and the industry is in need of real help. Rappers come in the game and can’t hold their own because they simply lack talent to keep hits coming. This is where I come in…Music to me is an artist’s autobiography and more like my Social Security Number. It follows me everywhere. In 5 years, I will be a household name like the Jay-Z’s and Lil Wayne’s in the industry right now.”

Follow @theonlykingheat on twitter!

http://www.facebook.com/kingheat

http://youtube.com/truboytv

Download King Heat Ft. Rashad Morgan - Nowhere 2 Go Clean mp3

Download King Heat Ft. Rashad Morgan - Nowhere 2 Go Dirty mp3

Download King Heat Ft. Rashad Morgan - Nowhere 2 Go Instrumental mp3

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.