Rate this song

29mq5a1.jpg

Born September 22, 1989, Katrell “KK / K Barz” Barbary, brother to Nate, is the youngest in the group. As a Bridgeton, NJ and Delaware native, Katrell is an energetic attribute to 4 Deep. By the age of 12, Katrell became passionate about music composition and by 16, he was writing music. His goal is to make sure each project is different with distinguishable flavor so his age group can relate and those older, especially his brother’s audience, will respect. “I never use the same topic and same style with songs,” which supports the fact that he writes everything from love ballads to lyrical rap.

Nathaniel “Hit” Barbary is determined for 4 Deep “…to bring good music back.” Born July 24, 1986, in New Jersey, Nate currently resides in Delaware as he pursues entrepreneurial endeavors while writing hooks, producing, and composing music for the group. As an older brother to fellow group member, “KK,” Nate is adamant about the chemistry of 4 Deep. “We’re like a family…nobody out here has a bond stronger than ours.” His respect for African-American genres of music is his inspiration, which adds to his high regard for meaningful lyrics complementing a good beat.

Chaz ‘Jay City’ Smith, February 18, 1986, recently joined 4 Deep in April 2010. From Newark, NJ, Chaz has been a solo artist since 2004 and his experiences help culture the group as they venture into the industry. Writing since the age of 13, Chaz has previously recorded mixtapes, opened for Jadakiss, Toney Sunshine, Ludacris, D12, and Ray J, but now sings, raps, writes, and produces for the group.

Follow @4deepmuzik on twitter!

Download 4Deepmuzik Ft. K-Barz, H.I.T & J-City - Party Over Here Clean mp3

Download 4Deepmuzik Ft. K-Barz, H.I.T & J-City - Party Over Here Dirty mp3

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.