Rate this song

Genres: Old School, Soul

Released: September 2011

Application used: Serato

http://www.mixcrate.com/mix/78144/wwwdjdavidcraigcouk-Back-to-Love-Vol-2--Superfly/

I opened up the laptop yesterday and lined up sone tunes and here's the end result. It kinda resenbled the theme of an old night I used to do with Dj Street in Glasgow called Back to Love.

It also feels like a Saturday at Nasimi Beach , how we used to throw down for Schooly's Soulful Sessions. There are tracks on there by the likes of Kenny Burke, Jean Knight, Amy Winehouse, Erykah Badu, India, Incognito, Luther Vandros, Neneh Cherry, Soul 2 Soul, Brand New Heavies, Tina Moore, Chaka Khan, Nu Shooz, Drizabone, Stevie Wonder, Cameo, Hall and Oats, Teddy P, Rose Royce, Patrice Rushen...You get the vibe?

The Guys at MK asked me to put something together to reflect the kind of stuff I'd be dropping at their new night as one of the guests on rotation.

Hope you enjoy. Feel free to download and share , tweet and re-post on facebook if you like what I do. I'll be getting back to the Tributes real soon. Track list to come too.

post-19330-0-31490100-1316701062_thumb.j

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.