Rate this song

13ydvtg.jpg

Mellothrives on attention, positive or negative. The sounds of compliments from supporters or the disdain from haters drivesMelloto be the next big star fromChicagoto represent GMG.He got his start in music at young age. "It was fun, more like a hobby... I use to listen to a lot of people and write raps as if I was them. I got hooked into it." Out of this hobby, his talent would develop, people would begin to take notice and ignite his passion for rapping. "The people I was surrounded by was like 'Damn, you can rap', so eventually it started getting serious. It started to get addictive."Mello's uncle, a member of Twista'sLegit Ballerscrew, knew Twista personally and would invite the rapper over to his house. It was there thatMellogot to showcase his skills to Twista.A few years later, one ofMello's joints played at a strip club where Twista'smanager was at. Impressed by the single the manager contacted Twista to let him know about the hot artist, and then he calledMello.Mellodid not believe what was going on, and drove up to the strip club. Both he and Twista arrived at the club, and Twista was surprised to see that the man his manager was talking about wasMello. From then onMelloand Twista would cement their relationship asMellowould work with Twista and sign to the GMG label.

Follow @ThaGuddaMann on twitter!

http://www.facebook.com/mellothaguddamann

Download Mello - Money Ova Here Clean mp3

Download Mello - Money Ova Here Dirty mp3

Download Mello - Money Ova Here Instrumental mp3

LOL!! No I didnt think it was bad at all. No, its not a club banga, but the sound will work for radio mixshows. I do agree that it would have been better if he had left the singing out of the hook. Regardless, I will spin it the mixshow cause I think it has that mixshow sound.

• 1 month later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.