Rate this song

258w8qb.jpg

By coming up in a huge family and always wanting to hang with the O.G's and always following the wrong crowd, sometimes it sucked to always being told you are too young for this and too young for that. By hearing this enough, Young One found a way to make the older guys come to him by freestyling for them just to hang around and learn the streets. By doing this, his street cred grew and his name (Which came from one of the O.Gs) was given to Derrick "Lunitik"

Harper (C.E.O of Luni-Bin Entertainment). Derrick quickly signed Young One and immediately linked him with artists such as 2 Chainz (Tity Boi), Cyhi da Prynce, Kid Ink, Jody Breeze, Yo Gotti, J. Marsh and more. When asked about Young One''s future in the game, Derrick quickly said "With the endorsements from the likes of Lupe Fiasco, Jody Breeze, Tity Boi, and more lyricist along with his work ethic, I think this guy is well on his way and destined for a quick takeoff.

Luni-Bin (now WeBinElite Music Group) Decided to drop the single "In My Zone" ft Jody Breeze. Check it out here and make sure you hit @youngoneatl up and let him know what you think about the music. The Video is also on WorldStarHipHop.

Follow @youngoneatl on twitter!

http://Facebook.com/OfficialYoungOne

Download Young One Ft. Jody Breeze - In My Zone (Clean) mp3

Download Young One Ft. Jody Breeze - In My Zone (Dirty) mp3

Download Young One Ft. Jody Breeze - In My Zone (Instrumental) mp3

Contact: Derrick "Lunitik" Harper, @lunibinent / 404-382-0093 / lunibinent@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.