Rate this song

10dcf8p.jpg

CEO and Artist of JAD Entertainment, based from Alabama!

Born May 23, 1991 in the heart of Birmingham, Alabama, a young rapper who has experienced many hardships and tribulations in the mean streets of the EastSide of Birmingham. A-Jay the Dog possesses a tremendous flow of intellectual lyricism through his powerful rhymes but also "keeps it in the streets." He speaks for the troubled southern youth and also compliments the "good life" that many aspire to have...

Follow @ajaythedog on twitter!

Download Clean

Download Dirty

10dcf8p.jpg

CEO and Artist of JAD Entertainment, based from Alabama!

Born May 23, 1991 in the heart of Birmingham, Alabama, a young rapper who has experienced many hardships and tribulations in the mean streets of the EastSide of Birmingham. A-Jay the Dog possesses a tremendous flow of intellectual lyricism through his powerful rhymes but also "keeps it in the streets." He speaks for the troubled southern youth and also compliments the "good life" that many aspire to have...

Follow @ajaythedog on twitter!

Download Clean

Download Dirty

HA-YOOOKICK THIS JOINT SO HOTT MADE ME GO STREET FIGHTER ON THIS MAN I NEED THIS IN THE DMV CLUBS LET ME PROMOTE THIS HIT ME 804-930-4214 PLUS IMMMA BANG THIS ON MY STATION www.justsilknitradio.com

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.