Rate this song

2cfwbhg.jpg

Beema, born on October 5, 1983 as Monique Phillips, was born and raised in Fort Pierce, located on the East Coast of Florida. Beema didn't exactly have a "Golden Childhood", and amongst many bad decisions she may have made in her early adolescence, one good decision she made was to break her family cycle and go to college. In 2006 Beema graduated from Florida State University despite of having two beautiful babies in the process. After entering motherhood along with the real world Beema realized that she'll never be completely happy until she receive her degree in the Hip Hop industry. Beema quotes "A $60,000 per year salary will pay the bills and give me and my family spending money, but I want to follow my heart, which is making music". While relocating to Tampa, Fl Beema teamed up with The Infamous "DJ SMALLZ" (Mr. Southern Smoke) For the “BEAUTY AND THE BEAST VOL.1" Mix tape. With club bangers like "I GOT IT" and "LAST CRY”, Beema started getting heavy spins in West and Northern Florida. Now Beema is back in the South Fl area and is in the lab brewing up hot new tracks for the "BEAUTY AND THE BEAST VOL.II” Mix tape, that's scheduled to drop July 2011.. With her "CUT-THROAT ATTITUDE" and "DETERMINATION" Beema's grind for getting her voice heard is now getting noticed NATIONWIDE...Beema quotes, I started rapping from writing poetry, and I've been writing poetry since I was twelve. Music is my passion and it's the way I express my past and my future, from all aspects including where I've been, where I'm going, and what I've been exposed to. Scuse Me!!!

Follow @MsBeema on twitter!

Beemafullyloaded.com

Reverbnation.com/missmonique

Facebook.com/mzb33ma

Youtube.com/mademissesmissmo

Download Main

Contact: For Bookings call 772.882.1212 or email Mademisses14@gmail.com / Send all beats to: BeatsforBeema@gmail.com

Guest flavamixx

Hey I like this track. No, I don't think it club HEAT, but I would test spin this in the mix. Can you send me the promo pack? flavamixx@gmail.com

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.