Rate this song

Lol aight then... i dont know who you are, and could care less about your music... frankly, you dont have a good ear for quality production/music... and how im gone be riding someones dick when someone like you cant recgonize better music, im sitting here saying he's better and now im riding his dick? Oh well Im done, this is really no argument lol, anyone who knows music well, knows whos better. (and dont say johnny juliano)

lol, why would u comment on a song and say another version that some1 else did is better if you are not a hater or want some1 2 notice u, i could give a fuck less what your opinion of production or quality sounds like, this whole conversation is pointless because it makes no difference what you have 2 say, send me a link of cnotes version that is supossed 2 be better lol, www.myspace.com/lilfulk09

U DO U, AND ILL DO ME!!!!!!!!

Edited by mr.makeitihappen

lol, why would u comment on a song and say another version that some1 else did is better if you are not a hater or want some1 2 notice u, i could give a fuck less what your opinion of production or quality sounds like, this whole conversation is pointless because it makes no difference what you have 2 say, send me a link of cnotes version that is supossed 2 be better lol, www.myspace.com/lilfulk09

U DO U, AND ILL DO ME!!!!!!!!

You said you heard it, why would I need to send you a link? So now your defending a track and saying its better than a track youve never even heard? Ok now that is blantant dick riding... Im done with this argument... and you say im a dick rider? silly you... and Yeah your right, I want people to notice me, considering i have like 15 posts in over a year, if I wanted someone to notice me, it wouldve happened a long time ago sir... fall back son

You said you heard it, why would I need to send you a link? So now your defending a track and saying its better than a track youve never even heard? Ok now that is blantant dick riding... Im done with this argument... and you say im a dick rider? silly you... and Yeah your right, I want people to notice me, considering i have like 15 posts in over a year, if I wanted someone to notice me, it wouldve happened a long time ago sir... fall back son

lol, i done said i was done with this the first fucking comment you dumbass peice of shit.

ILL DO ME, AND YOU DO U. PERIOD

lol, i done said i was done with this the first fucking comment you dumbass peice of shit.

ILL DO ME, AND YOU DO U. PERIOD

LOL! U mad son? Calling me a dumbass and shit... you said you were done? but then you continued on with me, so i think your the dumbass if im the dumbass for continuing... plus your asking me to send a link for you to check it out, so obviously you aint done *smh*...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.