Rate this song

212x0r7.jpg

It takes talent to make the struggle to succeed seem effortless, but that is the gift that separates artists like Kenneth Eaddy aka K.I., from the everyday emcee. K.I. has been branded "the voice of the people", saying what most people want to but are afraid to. He realizes there are consequences to speaking his mind, but there are greater consequences in not doing so.

In a time where music executives try to find the next YouTube sensation with catchy hooks and gimmick dance moves many artists have tried to conform and become clones but K.I. continues to be himself. He moves to excel where his contemporaries have failed.

While being raised in the hollowed out crime plagued neighborhoods of Bridgeport, CT K.I.'s music would be influenced by its sights and sounds. He dug deep into hip hop artists such as Styles P and Jay Z taking away a love for telling stories with unbridled rigor seizing every opportunity to put pen to paper. As a teen K.I. found himself with composition notebooks full of rhymes. A childhood friend, DJ Invizible, was just starting to get into the producing game and after witnessing K.I.'s talent a partnership and brotherhood was formed. K.I. spent all of his free time writing songs that would lay the groundwork for what his style has evolved into today.

K.I.'s versatility is uncommon today and his willingness to step outside of the box and show his vulnerable side is a gift that only the great ones possess. K.I. has taken the internet by storm and next up are the music charts.

Follow @Music_Unlimited on twitter!

http://www.whoiski.net

http://www.facebook.com/musicunlimited

Download Clean

Download Dirty

Download Instrumental

Download Acapella

Contact: A.V. Hodge (Label Rep): 646-683-0735 / av@musicunlimitedrecords.com

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.