Rate this song

281yf5k.jpg

Music is my life. I know I’m going to make my mark in the music industry because I eat, sleep and breathe music. However, I didn’t always believe that.

I started rapping when I was 8 years old, usually just for fun. I played around with rhymes to impress the kids in the schoolyard after school. I rapped about everything from food to school to shit the streets taught me. I use to keep folded up notebook papers with lyrics in it and i would rap against myself or to my dawgs, but it was in my heart. I was just a young hood nigga. I didn’t think rapping would get me anywhere in life; nevertheless, I continued to write rhymes because rapping was a way kill some stress in life.

As time went on, I stopped reading them lyrics on paper, but the thoughts still lived inside inside my head of being paid and heard. And then in 2005, I met two people (Spade and Checkmate) with the same ambitions: They want to get into the music business. By this time, things weren’t going well in school and I’d turned back to spitting as a way to vent, but it became more than that. Spade made me cook talent till i felt i was hot enough to really get my business on point it is and together we form Major Music Group.

I’m in the studio creating and revising my music. I’m always looking for ways to make my music better. Out of the streets of the Westside Chicago and into the booth I was developing a style of gutta flow, in your face delivery, and hard rhymes. Is why I don the name Vicious a. k. a. Dat Nigga and I was ready to go hard for my city and my father may he rest in peace.

Follow @Vicious773 on twitter!

Download Clean

Download Dirty

Download Instrumental

Download Acapella Dirty

• 2 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.