Rate this song

I have taken it upon myself to share a song that the clubs absolutely LOVE.

Yung Teph Womack ft Dj Lights Out Tv

"Party With You"

http://hulkshare.com/f9irehwg8lzh

http://www.youtube.com/user/djLightsOuttv#p/a/u/1/GBeyx1bO2es

www.godskidsmusik.com

"DJ LIghts Out Tv" began his musical life in Virginia Beach as an intern under Teddy Riley's watchful eye. While still a teenager Lights was able to meet Blackstreet, Dr. Dre, J. Prince and other notable figures from the 90's era. After attending Full Sail, Lights Out began to experiment with rapping and travelled all around America working with various label groups. Bored with Atlanta, he moved to Charlotte in 2007 and made a huge impact with his GodsKids imprint. Amongst a hectic schedule as a father, he is able to produce, engineer, rap, sing and write music. His Loudpack Studios has serviced industry notables such as Fantasia Barrino, Project Pat, Rocko and childhood friend MOPAIN (of Meet Me in The Tunnel fame).

"Yung Teph Womack" began his life with birthday wishes from an infamous uncle named Bobby. From a young child, Teph was surrounded by singers and musicians who helped contribute to his inclination. Growing up on impoverished West Boulevard, he chose to taste the streets for himself and paid those dues. Only later did he decide to turn his life around and devote his time and energy to music. While rapping with childhood friend Sonny Rich, he met DJ Lights Out Tv and they have been a force to reckon with ever since. Young Womack has done songs with Rich Boy, Teeny Barrino, Revenue and other noted artists. He, along with DJ Lights Out have a promising future ahead, with nearly 200 songs recorded to date. The two recently passed on a deal with Capitol records. Allow me to usher you from the swag era into the era of S A U C E

Yes Kuntri Bamas is coming and No there isn't anything you can do about it.

Photo&Layout=photocho.com

Bio&Promo=KuntriBamas

Edited by KuntriBamas

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.