Rate this song

o9okmb.jpg

Up and coming hip hop music performer Asia J, is a soulful power house! With her gritty, sexy and melodic flow, she tells a story like no other. Hailing from Atlanta and growing up in Philadelphia, she possesses a special blend of southern charm and city girl swagger that is matched by no other female hip hop artist. Asia J is multi-faceted; a talented and gifted lyricist, model and fashion designer. She is poised and ready to make her mark on the hip hop world!

Asia J’s first album, 13 Scrolls will be released under Jos Entertainment in July 2011 and will be available at 1600 online sites. Early on in Asia J’s career, hip hop connoisseurs have noticed her unique gift of storytelling and verbal prowess. Her delivery is full of imagery that pulls the listener into her music. She is the Maya Angelou of the hip hop genre, as she uses verse after verse of creative lyricism.

Asia J started her performing career before she started grade school and comes from a long line of musicians. Her father and brothers were musicians, and in the natural order of things, Asia, to, was blessed with a special gift of music and have been sharing her talent with others every since. Hip Hop is Asia’s passion, but she loves all genres of music. She has written R&B, Blues, Rock, and Alternative songs, as she believes music is therapeutic and transcends all languages and cultures.

She has honed her skills as a lyricist, model and writer while performing in music videos, writing for various artists and has worked with heavy hitters in the industry such as, Alicia Keys.

Asia J has been paying her dues for many years in the industry and believes now it’s her time to reap the rewards! Just as many female hip hop artists before her, she is ready to move obstacles, eliminate stereotypes, and bring about healing through her music.

http://www.asiaj.net/

http://www.reverbnation.com/asiaj85

Download Clean

Download Dirty

Guest Mr. Hip Hop

Yup,yup 215live n da building JhaZha aka Asiaj i see ur representing the Streetzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz holla! your

brother Rick Jones really get it in! Hip Hop

Guest Ms. Lady Lucky 718'

Now you know you right Lite them up and tell em good night! we r riding with Jos Entertainment...that is real wrapp!

Guest Ms Jill Ross

Aye a-Asiaj. keep grinding and do what you do where is the album...Hot,Hot,Hot! The streetz need you! West Philly n the building...Let's get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#1

Dude you gotta be honest with the artist on here bro. Dont just sell her a wolf cause she looks hot. Asia the tracks banging and im feeling your concept but i dont think the beat was made for your voice darling. I also believe you should try singing a track and upload that. Your beautiful and you honestly look like you can sing baby girl. Real talk just think about it.

Honestly darling i think you should upload a track with you singing because you to pretty to rap in my opinon. But if you are gonna continue to rap try the same song with another beat and tell them not to alter your voice so much.

Guest ASIAJ360
Guest Unregistered

What kind of name is hendy, he upset cause Asia J is spitting real shit, I put $5000 on Asia J, she killing the game....

Guest BIG ROSS

ATL and PHILLY live n da building!!!!!!!!!! I cee you really here to get it n nnnnnow and Lite EM uP! your Boyzzzzzzzzz BRoss! We need that album release date? That is WHaT we Talkin Bout!

Guest Bank Rolls

What's good Asia I came your work on Facebook and they need more of your good Philly and ATL Swagger.. Keep it coming pretty girl Who said that you had to be ugly to rapp! Do you need us to wrapp somebody up!Lite them up! http://soundcloud.com/josentertainment/sets/asia-js-new-street-release?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=facebook&utm_content=http%3A%2F%2

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.