Rate this song

Bellamy Brothers - Redneck Girls Forever (2002)

1302187730600.jpg

Bellamy Brothers - Redneck Girls Forever (2002)

Genre: Country | MP3 CBR 320Kbps | 18 track | 150 MB

After reuniting with Curb Records late in their career, Howard and David Bellamy re-emerge with new material following a double greatest-hits collection. Redneck Girls Forever is typical of the Bellamy style, featuring a smattering of social commentary about how the world has left the over-40 crowd in the dust intermingled with steamy love songs. Most of the cuts are written by David Bellamy. The Bellamy Brothers can't seem to let go of the past, constantly bewailing the state of the modern world and the fact that the two siblings are just plain getting older. Most of the songs are curved around a seemingly catchy hook, such as "What I Used to Do All Night," a 60-something's lament on losing "intimate stamina." Sometimes the hook is effective, but other times ("The Andy Griffith Show") the nostalgia is stifling. A shining moment comes when the Bellamys recount the story of a marital infidelity and deliver the line, "After I go to hell can I come on home to you?" When you've recorded as many hits and albums as the Bellamys have, the pressure to continue the streak isn't as great; unfortunately, the trade-off can result in mediocrity.

Tracklist

01 - Let's Roll America

02 - Redneck Girl

03 - Blue Rodeo

04 - What I Used To Do All Night

05 - The Andy Griffth Show

06 - Over The Line

07 - Crazy Old World

08 - Passions Thunder

09 - The Vertical Expression (Of Horzontal Desire)

10 - Like She's Not Yours

11 - Afterglow

12 - Slow Hurry

13 - Bubba

14 - Can I Come Home To You

15 - She's Awesome

16 - She's Gone With The Wind

17 - Our Family

18 - Come Back Gene And Roy

Download

http://www.filesonic.com/file/551557294/BB_RGF(2002).part2.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/551557384/BB_RGF(2002).part1.rar

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.