Rate this song

2mxgwn8.jpg

Aaron Watkins also known as Big A, was born in Salt Lake City, UT. Raised by his mother, (a professional opera singer) in San Francisco, Ca.. Aaron quickly developed his unique style, with influences such as Hip Hop,Gangster Rap,Opera,Reggae and Alternative Rock. Having these various influences allowed him to become a diversified artist in his one of a kind style and lyrical content.

At the age of 5, Aaron and his friends began break-dancing and putting on street shows to earn money. Throughout his childhood he learned how to survive on his own. This helped him developed a keen sense of creating something out of nothing; and having an ambitious entrepreneur mentality. Aaron is now the proud owner of a clothing line(ltagear.com), two "cash for gold stores", a music studio and a record label(LTA).

From an early age, Aarons influences were that of Michael Jackson, Snoop Dog, 2 Live Crew, Too Short, Run DMC, and NWA to name a few. Currently Aaron is working with many recognized artists including Snoop Dogg,Rick Ross, Scoob Serious, Aimee Terrin, Dante Thomas,Levitti,T.I.and many more. Using a band for his live performance helps him separate him from other artists. His fans can easily identify with his music; songs about lifes’ struggles and all other aspects of everyday life. The words he conveys in his lyrics are from his heart and soul from his trials and tribulations…

Aaron has traveled the world and he loves people. He has seen many different countries and has experienced the world in ways you could only imagine. Aaron has a unique outlook on life. He is determined to have the world hear everything he has to say and he will not stop until he has accomplished this..

Follow @GetBigA on twitter!

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Big-A LTA... twitter.com/getbiga.. facebook.com/big.a.lta | Salt Lake City, UT | Hip Hop / west coast/party vibe / laid back cruisin feelgood music | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation

LTAgear

Big A Muzic

LAKE TOWN AFFILIATES | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

YouTube - BigA604's Channel

Download Clean

Download Dirty

Contact: (801)-355-2886 ext. #119 / laketownaffiliates@yahoo.com

Guest jackson guitars

i'm viewpoint about buying a Jackson Randy Rhoads guitar, but would like to examine playing an individual in advance buying one, does anyone know where there is a guitar inform on neighbourhood of kent? preferably just about Bromley where I could try one.

Guest jackson guitars

i'm intellectual not far from buying a Jackson Randy Rhoads guitar, but would like to try one's hand at playing one-liner rather than buying inseparable, does anyone recollect where there is a guitar inform on neighbourhood of kent? preferably approximate on Bromley where I could try one's hand at one.

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.