Rate this song

1j3xue.jpg

Brittany Danielle 'Demize' Mize. Age 20, September 11th, 1990. Born and raised in Athens, GA. Home of the Georgia Bulldogs. I started off rapping just being silly with one of my best friends in high school. We both swore we werent born to lead the average life, we just knew we were going to be different and we always said we'd be in a group together and we would call ourselves PYT. the only problem was we never actually did it!!.. ha, about a year later i hooked up with an old school friend who was in a group called 706 Goon Status. Once they heard me rap they loved the idea of bringing me into the group with them. I rapped with 706 for a pretty good while making a good name for ourselved but after too many wrong turns in the music industry our group fell short. Presently I am a solo artist, in every way shape form and fashion persuing my interest in music and chasing my dream!! I am truely one of a kind and im very confident in my skills. Big Things Poppin this way :D

Follow @ThatBitchDemize on twitter!

Demize | Athens, GA | Hip Hop / rap / pop | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation

Download Demize Touch (Main) Green Hitz com mp3

Guest stedybeets

o k.... won't blast this one but ....whew...lyrics need work..almost POP/dance(synth arrangement) music trak ...plus "little girl "vocals... :) but hey...this jus one d j's opinion

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.