Rate this song

It was just yesterday when I felt that I was not enjoying the feel of my bed. Something was pretty wrong with it. It was not necessarily the mattress as I am always of the belief that the mattress that one uses should be of the highest quality. There was something else which was nagging.

On more inspection I realized that the irritant was my bed. Its stiff property made sure that my back hurt every single minute I took a resting break on it. Something had to change. On further inspection and assimilation of information provided by friends, social network and family; I realized that the trend of adjustable beds was ushering into our society.

This piece of information was surprising for a moment. I had seen the beds in various public and private hospitals but their existence in my bed room was slightly difficult to digest. There were many factors which were playing a part. It was not only about their association with the hospitals, it was also about their look. The ones I had seen at the hospitals did not have the sleek look that one would want one

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.