Rate this song

meet me @ any club weak azz dj take dj off your name because yall cant dj none of the 3 that way they never post up nothing on line of them djing because there just like you just putting song on a cd with dj's drop....skype/DJBDAWG61 IMMA DJ ON THERE LIVE FOR YOU CALL ME 404 957 6354 ..GREATEST DJ'S CEO ...FB DJBDAWG BIGBEE....TWITTER/DJBDAWG.....REAL DJ

lol dang bro, that's kinda harsh. DJ Drama, DJ Teknikz and DJ Scream are ALL respected djs lol they've literally DJed plenty of mixtapes before and djed at PLENTY parties b4. just because they hostin this tape don't mean they not real djs lol its just that they have a big brand name so its a big deal for them all to cosign this tape and host it. they dont gotta do all kinda mixing and shit because they've done that already. now they just tryna put these artists on.

and anyway... isnt that one of the jobs of being a dj? to break artists/records?

i feel u..

lol dang bro, that's kinda harsh. DJ Drama, DJ Teknikz and DJ Scream are ALL respected djs lol they've literally DJed plenty of mixtapes before and djed at PLENTY parties b4. just because they hostin this tape don't mean they not real djs lol its just that they have a big brand name so its a big deal for them all to cosign this tape and host it. they dont gotta do all kinda mixing and shit because they've done that already. now they just tryna put these artists on.

and anyway... isnt that one of the jobs of being a dj? to break artists/records?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.