Rate this song

I must admit Desperate Housewives DVD is one of the best shows I've seen in my life. I really felt in love with the girls of "Sex and the City" and although many people compare "DH" with "Sex and the City." I think they are very different. "Sex and the City" was fun, crazy and emotional moments, but was mixed with mystery, drama and comedy.

The story of The Big Bang Theory DVD, the suicide of Mary Alice committed by a woman who lives in a nice, quiet place called Wisteria Lane. This woman was married and a teenager, now begins the mystery of why he killed himself. His four best friends, Susan (Teri Hatcher), Lynette (Felicity Huffman), Gabrielle (Eva Longoria) and Bree (Marcia Cross) begins to put things togetehr him to commit suicide, but to no avail. Even if they start to get the information that I know them very well change ...

Susan (Teri Hatcher) is divorced, has a teenage daughter and a woman is that everything happends always between him and embarrassing moments. He lives in any way depressed, until one day he meets a new neighbor who happends is the real deal. Then there's Lynette (Felicity Huffman), who has three boys and a girl. Previously, he passed the Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD, but his marriage has become a houseware. Her children drive her crazy and her husband is always traveling.

Bree (Marcia Cross) is an obsessed woman who likes everything to be perfect in your life and be so cold happened to her husband, who sometimes came to their divorce. His two teenagers also have some acid reltionship with it. Finally, there is Gabrielle (Eva Longoria) appears to have the prefect life. She is married and her husband instead of giving full attention, simply buy what they want. Diamonds, cars, etc. She feels empty and she has an affair with her gardener.

Husbands also occurred desperated Weeds DVD as well. A lot happens during that first season. The production is very good, the cast is flawless and better episodes.This package is filled with plenty of bonuses including deleted scenes, secrets of Wisteria Lane, Oprah Winfrey as a neighbor, behind the scenes and more.

Cold Case DVD is really all records with this hit series and "Lost," another series that I highly recommend, is different but very good too.

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.