Rate this song

2vnqcex.jpg

Forget about everything you think you know about rap and open your ears to the new sound of the Midwest. "The Midwest reminds you of how the game used to be," says Wiggles matter-of-factly. Hailing from a city famous for it's beer and Harley Davidson motorcycles, it's easy to get things twisted. "A lot of times when I'm on the road and I tell people I'm from Milwaukee, they get surprised like they didn't know black people lived here," he says from under the brim of his Brewers fitted cap. "I don't even call it Milwaukee, I call it Buck-City because it's like everybody has some sort of hustle to make bucks."

Zamunda, the debut project from Wiggles announces the arrival of the next movement in hip-hop. With his unique and distinctive flow coupled with tracks such as "Bicycle" and "Strawberries & Whipped Cream," Zamunda resurrects hope in hip hop music. "I think a lot of people are tired of hearing songs/CD's that have little to no effort put into them. Bottom line is people want to hear good music and not feel they (themselves) could do better than the artists they're listening to. I've been working at this a long time now and I feel it's finally my turn to do ME."

Wiggles most definitely has a story to tell but it's more to him than just Stuntin'. "Growing up in the middle (Midwest), we listened to everything from Wu-Tang to Too Short and beyond. If it was hot, it was hot. You learn to just appreciate the beauty of it. So I think you can hear that come across in our music." Such versatility is all a part of the master plan. Getting with DIRTY WORK Prods. (Syleena Johnson) was just the first of many major moves Wiggles has made in his pursuit of success. Either way the world better be ready. "It's not even about me. My whole team is strong and ready for whatever comes. This is a movement, and I'm making the first statement!"

Follow @OvaCz on twitter!

Myspace

YouTube - MrWiggles414's Channel

Download Wiggles Bicycle (Clean) Green Hitz com mp3

Download Wiggles Bicycle (Dirty) Green Hitz com mp3

Download Wiggles Boss Lady Banks Strawberries Whipped Cream (Clean) Green Hitz com mp3

Download Wiggles Boss Lady Banks Strawberries Whipped Cream (Dirty) Green Hitz com mp3

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.