Rate this song

28r3adk.jpg

Born in South West Houston Texas, but raised in Westside Detroit Michigan and Miami Florida, Emelike "Kidd-Wes" Nwosuocha has become a pioneer of his time. Once influenced by visual art, his father noticed at an early age he had a great ability to work with his hands and mind. A quick thinker. Music was always in and around the family. In fact, 2 of his 3 siblings sung in local churches and bands. He mostly just showed his support, and never dabbled into music, feeling that it wasn't a niche' of his. Around the time of 1999-2000, he was influenced by a few of his peers whom would congregate in a circle of festivities and make a cipher. "Damn, yo I was always listening to those niggas, but I never thought I could jump in..." A close family friend Corey "Sick man" White brought him to a basement studio where he showed him the latest recordings of himself. "Then I was like, ya know, it ain't that hard I just had to put the right words together". In 2002, Emelike (malike) starting taking hip-hop and his writing a little more seriously. After purchasing many albums and the latest mix tapes, he studied artists to find his key way. In late of 2004, Kidd-Wes moved more into the inner-city Detroit area, where his skills would be put to the test. He entered local rap battle competitions for money. An early friend of his Dante Dawson says " Man, he would rip they're teeth open, and the funny thing about it is, he was only like 15-16 years old, going against grown-ass men..." In 2005, Kidd-Wes started meddling in the areas of music production. A prodigy from start, he furthered his ability after meeting a soon-to-be colleague at a local football game. Dexter "Dexstar" Johnson, a local student at a rival school was intrigued about production, and asked if he could gain assistance. The two collabed from time to time, but knew they would gain from one another. In late 2006 the two grabbed local artists in the area and formed a group called "Ca$Flow" (which later was changed to $taQVille due to copyright issues). The members in group later disbanded, due to lack of projection to their future. Now in 2008, he hopes for a promising future in his music, and for his affiliates. "I just feel I got, nah WE GOT something better to offer than the others, I'm just a diamond in the rough though, soon we gon' shine..." says Kidd-Wes

Follow @KiddWes on twitter!

KiddWes - Official - Monstar Music Group, LLC

www.facebook.com/kiddwes

KIDDWES.COM on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Download Kidd Wes The Diamonds (Main) Green Hitz com mp3

Download Kidd Wes The Diamonds (Instrumental) Green Hitz com mp3

Download Kidd Wes The Diamonds (Acapella) Green Hitz com mp3

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.