Rate this song

20q1005.jpg

I was born March 22, 1982 North Shore Hospital in miami, Fl. My mother is from dothan, Alabama and Father is from nassau,Bahamas. I grew up in the Carol City area of miami.Im influenced by 2pac,Will Smith, Master P, but I am highy influenced by my mother who was a minister who also had a slot on a christian radio station. Seeing her help so many people made me want to be like her so bad. When I was being born they had to break my arm because it threaten me and my mom's life. I started writing poems in elementry and eventual i got into writing raps when i was 10. What gave me the motivation to continue writing was an older girl in my math class in the 9th grade who was being nosey, she saw me writing a rhyme and snacthed my paper of my desk to see what i was writing and she read it, it was a song about sex, and she told me " You dont know what that do to me" So it motivated me to continue what I was doing. I keep writing until i found out all the money was behind the scenes, so I began reading different music books and asking different people that was pursuing a music career for advice about the music. While i was in High School I began getting into alot of trouble skipping school and being a class clown and eventually i got kicked out of Carol City High School in the 11th grade. I continue to purse music working with different artists but nothing seemed to work. My brother Dennis who was in the army gave me a called me from Germany and asked "what I was doing" and I told him "nothing really" then he told me he was leaving germany and was being stationed at the Pentagon in Washington D.C. I moved to Virginia area in 2002 where I got into modeling,acting, and I began ghost writing and managing different local artist in the Virginia, I eventual started my own label Royaltay Ent.

Myspace.com info: straighouttadade@yahoo.com

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.