Rate this song

33affi9.png

1zme99h.jpg

aov0vb.jpg

• Direct Link to Mixtape: Insane G + Shawty Slim - Keepin My Sanity - The Alter Ego.zip

• Link to Mixtape On DatPiff: Insane G - Core DJ's x Smartmuzikgroup x Trmixing Presents Insane G Keeping My Sanity:The Alter Ego Hosted by Shawty Slim, Core DJ's, TRMixing, SmartMuzik Group // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

• Link to Single - 02 Keep My Kool.mp3

• GENRE: HIP-HOP/RAP

• MIX TAPE TITLE: Core DJ's Presents Insane G - Keeping My Sanity:The Alter Ego Hosted By ShawtySlim

• SINGLE PROMO TITLE: KeepMyKool (Produced By. CMP)

• Press Contact: C. Taylor 678-561-5025 Email @ biz4insane@insaneg.com

• DJ's Send Drop Scripts to 2gisonline@gmail.com

• Short Bio: Born September 21, 1987… Insane G (born Calvin Antoine Taylor) isn’t shy to the trials and tribulations that is needed for success. From growing up in hard times in Macon, Georgia to trying to make his music a success, Insane G has dealt with it all. However, no one creates music because they are forced into it. Insane G’s love started when he got his first cassette tape which happened to be the Cleveland natives Bone Thugs N Harmony. After that the possibilities were endless with what music he was inspired by. He went and dug up music from the late greats and crafted their style into his own. Insane G’s music shouldn’t be classified into one specific genre. He wants to reach out to everyone and have them connect with his music. His latest project is his debut mixtape titled “Keeping My Sanity: The Alter Ego”. With all the positive feedback he’s getting, I’m sure you’ll be seeing more from G in the near future.

• URLs: Website Coming Soon!

www.www.twitter.com/insaneg

Insane G on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Insane G | Macon, GA | Hip Hop / Rap / Spoken Word | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation

www.facebook.com/insaneg478

YouTube - sane478's Channel

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.