Rate this song

2w5r58l.jpg

A product of Sin City - Las Vegas, Nevada, Sam King has spent recent years incubating his athletic and musical talents in a small New Mexican border town. Finding solace and kindred spirits in North Carolina, SK has reemerged with a new team: DubTeef. With an impressive Division-1 football career and a degree on his resume, he now makes one plea.

Follow @sk4mc on twitter!

http://sk4mc.dubteef.com/

Untitled Document

Sk4mc | Facebook

SK4MC on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

SK4MC | Las Vegas, NV | Hip Hop | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation

Guest stedybeets

well.... the trak was nice. as lyrics go . . . average at best. ( just one mans opinion ) still don't why a gang of people have jumped on that AUTOTUNE train. I guess these youngsters forget Roger Troutman had it on lock. T-pain brought it back out from the cobwebs... if you gonna sing... take some singing lessons....

Guest flavamixx

I dont know about this one.. I like the beat.. the lyrics are good, but its missing that "hook" verse that will make it stick in my mind. The record should get some support

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.