Rate this song

Guest Unregistered

Now I can spin this in the club without my crowd feeling funny! I mean the original was a great record but this remix makes it club ready!! Nicky didnt do that for her fake version of a remix!!! NO disrespect NIcki I love your style but every record is not for you. THis remix is going to get this song a lot of more club spins!! Best of Luck to you NOCKO!! Hollah at me too. I love the New York swagg! (914) 882-7108

BossMan

Guest Unregistered

Now I can spin this in the club without my crowd feeling funny! I mean the original was a great record but this remix makes it club ready!! Nicky didnt do that for her fake version of a remix!!! NO disrespect NIcki I love your style but every record is not for you. THis remix is going to get this song a lot of more club spins!! Best of Luck to you NOCKO!! Hollah at me too. I love the New York swagg! (914) 882-7108

BossMan

"Freddy-vs-Luckie" (Radio Promo Drop)

Genre: Celebrity Halloween event this Friday @ Luckie Food Lounge

Headliner- NOCKO

Special guest- DefJam recording artist "Case", DTP's Own "Lil Fate" and many more!!

Follow @IAmNocko on twitter!

Nocko Fan Page | Facebook

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.