Rate this song

5vau1i.jpg

The dawn of an exciting new movement has officially arrived. With the release of "Bounce With Me", the first leaked cut off the It's My Life mixtape, Dilln Whytes officially launches a campaign that will lead up to his official album debut, Whytes, Camera, Action in Fall of 2011.

"Bounce With Me" brings you into the everyday life of Whytes through a gritty beat and hard hitting lines that depict the grind that he maintains on a daily as he works towards financial gain and music notoriety. It's the guided tour through the everyday life of a hustler.

While the song marks Whytes' debut onto the scene as an artist, official singles are still a few weeks away, accumulating with the mid-October release of the It's My Life mixtape hosted by Young Mase of The Aphilliates/D12. Until then a series of freestyles and promo songs will be released through various hip-hop blogs and websites along with the mixtape itself, which will be promoted as a free download.

The release is a longtime coming as Whytes and Young Mase have been building for over two years. Whytes has helped the D12/Aphilliates mix master build his Canadian presence while Mase has assisted in the development of Whytes' Family First movement. Whytes and Mase have joined forces for a couple of concert dates already, and the pair will be hitting the road in the near future to promote Whytes' forthcoming releases.

Mase is amped to take on the DJing duties for Whyte's debut mixtape: "Dilln Whytes is the truth coming out of Canada. The mixtape is 100% real! I rep Dilln and the entire Bridge family." The Ottawa/Detroit union was also documented with the Bridge's cameo in a recent Bizarre (D12) music video.

The mixtape will bring you head first into the fast-paced and prolific world of Whytes and the trials and tribulations that tell the story of his life. His work ethic is consistent, his animated persona makes him the life of the party and his reptuation for going big at any venue with a permit to serve alcohol preceeds him -- it wouldn't be a stretch to expect Whytes' bar tab at any given moment to be in the thousands.

Dilln has come a long way since his early days growing up in Ottawa's Russell and Mechanicsville projects. After a brief move to Toronto before reloacating back to Ottawa, Whytes has been focused on his explosion on to the music industry for just over half a decade; the target results initaited in 2005 with the decision to build Trackcity studios as his creative home base.

Just as Whytes spent his earlier years hanging out at SWAPP Studios, a staple in the Ottawa hip-hop scene, Trackcity has now become a staple in it's own right. Aside from Whytes' own projects, several famous artists have passed through Trackcity to record and a ton of Ottawa's emerging talent. The studio is a testament to Whytes' dedication to his growth as an artist with a healthy amount of funds invested into renovations and top of the line equipment.

Take in "Bounce With Me" and stay tuned for more leaks off of It's My Life. The It's My Life mixtape, hosted by DJ Young Mase, will be availble for download in its entireity on October 12th, 2010.

Follow @DillnWhytes on twitter!

Dilln Whytes | Facebook

• 4 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.