Rate this song

Asia Bryant Biography

24 year old Asia Bryant also known as Asiahn Nale' (nah-lay) is a Sagittarius, an entertainer, a dancer, a writer and a phenomenal vocalist with remarkable range. More importantly, Asia is a young woman ready to share her talent with the world. Five-year old Asia was always the entertainer. She grew up using any avenue to show off her talent. Asia won first place in numerous local talent shows and received many invitations to sing the National Anthem at sports events.

At about eight months old, Asias mother decided to move her family away from the crime and violence of inner city Patterson, New Jersey, moving to Charlotte, North Carolina, and later to Charleston, South Carolina. It was the first of many changes for Asia. "It was big because most of my family was in New Jersey. I had no family here and nothing I knew really. I had to leave everyone I knew, so it was hard." Her parents divorced soon after the move, which came especially hard for the "daddys girl" who no longer saw her father afterwards.

The hardest part of all came a couple of years after the move when Asias younger brother died during an asthma attack. "I guess music became a release, a way to get away from everything, a way to talk about what was going on without actually saying the words, I could just write songs about it." Asia wanted to spread her wings. Determined to pursue her dreams, Asia began taking Greyhound busses to Atlanta on the weekends attempting to network with industry professionals. There she met Craig King - who has worked with Ray Charles, Quincy Jones, Kanye West, Ludacris, Mary J. Blige, Aaliyah, Will Smith, DJ Jazzy Jeff, and the list goes on - at the popular Varsity restaurant.

Serious work began on developing Asia as a professional artist. The DCM team developed an individual, unique, international sound and image for Asia Its something you can really listen to. You dont have to flip through the songs. I try not to be like anybody else." Asia Bryant has gained the love and support of thousands of fans across the globe. She has also earned the respect of other music professionals. Asia collaborated with Craig King on the vocal arrangement of Georgia, performed by Ludacris and Field Mob at the 2005 Vibe Awards. Asia has graced the stages at numerous concert events. She was the opening act for Lyfe Jennings, Yung Joc, and Kanye West. She performed at the 10th anniversary of the Atlantis Music Conference and the 14th Annual Showcase of the South. Asia released her first record entitledGeechie, in her hometown of Charleston, South Carolina. Geechie went on to be the #1 record, on the citys big station, Z-93 JAMZ. Asias 2nd release entitled Step Ya Game Up was the battle ground champion on Atlantas own HOT 107.9. Asia was also named by the station, as the first and only R&B singer to ever retire as the battleground champion. After a ten week vocal competition, Asia Bryant won the title as the 2007 Whos Got that Vibe champion. Asia looks forward to releasing her debut album. She has had the privilege of working with Ludacrs, Kanye West, and The Corna Bozy.

Current Location: Atlanta, GA

General Manager: Nick Love - nicklove770@gmail.com

Press Contact: Tiffany Jones - TVjones@gmail.com

Edited by jpg527

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.