Rate this song

10xt0eo.jpg

Growing up listening to music ranging from Soul, Gospel, and R&B, it wasn't until hearing Eightball & MJG's "Coming Out Hard" that Stanza would fall in love with hip-hop. While this influence led him to initially try his hand at production, he quickly discovered his talent for writing. Some of his first recordings were as a member of a group, but it wasn't until after going solo and then a chance meeting years later with his future partners that Stanza's music would further evolve.

After releasing his first project

I think it's funny as HELL when we as fans of urban music beg & plead the labels for somethin' new but then when we get that breath of fresh air in a shitty industry, we as the music pushers won't push it. No disrespect to the above jockeys but this joint is BANANAS!!!!

Not only is REAL HIP HOP BACK but it apparently it's been livin' in HOTLANTA!!!!

HANNIBAL the BEAT ANIMAL

1/3 of Team MF'N

TEAM MFN: HANNIBAL, AceWonder, Johnny Brasco on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

YouTube - mfntertainment's Channel

MFNHANNIBAL (MFNHANNIBAL) on Twitter

Hannibal Is Wil Metcalf | Facebook

Guest stedybeets

to my main man hannibal in HOTlanta ... this is NOT hip hop ! I live in Tx but from the east coast....spinnin in NY, NJ, Philly and Md. Also got family and alumni ( Spellman, Paine, Ga Southern U & Ga Tech ) down that way. Point is... brudah got flo but da song overall was not that strong. oh yeah ... I went to Va Tech & U of Northern Colorado.

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.