Rate this song

25f15dv.jpg

Evan Johnson aka “Young Ex” is an up and coming artist originally from Cincinnati, OH now residing in Atlanta, GA. Young Ex is a college student at The Art Institute of Atlanta studying in the field of Audio Engineering. At 20 yrs old Young Ex has developed the skills of song-writing, producing, recording and mixing. With the pop hit single entitled “Party Girls” Young Ex has what it takes to become an impact to the music industry and climb the billboard charts? A humble young man from a family of 5 (two brothers and 3 sisters).

Two years ago Young Ex lost one of his sisters Marie Mauldin in a tragic car accident to a drunk driver. “She’s one of my biggest inspirations to music and the reason why I continue to follow my dream of being a musician. Most people get discouraged and give up what they were doing once someone close to them passes away. But to me, it’s more of an inspiration to do it. So I’m going to do it” he states.

Young Ex has been writing since he was 9, and began recording himself at age 14. “Once I learned how to put together my own studio it was on” he says. Young Ex developed a sound that no one in the city could clone and began working with many of the local artists recording, mixing, producing and writing for them. Young Ex was one of the few artists out of Cincinnati mentioned in national magazines, “Street Fame Magazine, The Leak and Ozone”.

A few months ago, a major producer in Cincinnati name Hi-Tek, offered Young Ex a recording engineering position as well as songwriting Instead, Young Ex chose to go to school and work towards his degree in audio engineering. “This wasn’t an easy decision because I always admired Hi-Tek and wanted to be a part of his team, but I felt I was already committed to this school and I gotta have that education”. Young Ex hopes to soon be working with many major artists, producers, and musicians in the music industry.

Currently he is submitting material and focusing on pushing his highly anticipated single “Party Girls”, which by the way is being loved by everyone on the school campus. “Party Girls is a fun, High Energy song that is being felt on all levels of the music genres. Its Urban, It’s pop and fun”. With this song he hopes to attract audiences Every Where!!!

Follow @Young_Ex on twitter!

Young Ex on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Young Ex | Facebook

Young Ex (Young_ex) on Twitter

YouTube - youngextv's Channel

Contact: Ph: 513-200-4856 or jjonesentertainment@sprint.blackberry.net

Efax: 859-832-0401

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.