Rate this song

j16k92.jpg

First off I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet! This song right now is going crazy in the clubs that I have been in here in the ATL.

I been following SL Jones for about 3yrs now and dude has been constantly dropping heat. I told you all I am the underground so a lot of artist long before you hear of them I been on em.

Just like this song, which is killing selected clubs currently here in the ATL & to a lot of you if not all this will be truly an Exclusive and its ok because this is what I DO!

SL Jones is out of Little Rock Arkansas yes thats right L.R.A. & if you thinking SL Jones just came out of no where you would be wrong. S.L. Jones-C.O.L.O.R.S. (Bangin On Wax)-2008 & SL Jones-Colors-2007 made noise when they dropped, but as I stated if you don't have your ears to the ground as I do this would have been over looked.

I been in Kamals 21 when this song dropz and the females go crazy and Made ENT gets to the money and they get the crowd crunk so this is a song you absolutely have to add to you rotation!

Trust me you will want to Book SL Jones if you want your club to be STR8 for the night!

made_sidebar.jpg

SL Jones

Follow SL Jones on Twitter:

SL JONES (SLJONESY) on Twitter

Edited by dacreepa

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.