Rate this song

Guest DJ SIDEWAYZ

Nice track...good beat. IdK tho, it may need a bigger co-signer to make it really take off. I'll spin it tho and see what my crowd thinks.

Here's the skinny:

Beat - 4

Hook/Chorus - 4

Lyrics - 4

Production - 3

Overall - 4

all ratings out of 5

The song is tight....it is perfect for the summer/prom/graduation time. Which means it should get good spins. As a matter of fact, I'm putting it on ChronicCast Radio tonight. 8pm CST.....The song does not need Waka at all, but I can see why you would have him on the track. I gave the production a 3 out of 5 because it sounds like a rough mix and not quite the final version. I like their sound and I have since I heard them last year.....I been fucking with the music. Be sure to get at me about ChronicCast Radio promotion or doing a mixtape........We can really make some noise....

TaylrMayd (Program Director - ChronicCast Radio)

maydshow@gmail.com

chroniccastradio@gmail.com

ChronicCast & ChronicCast Radio

Guest LadiMac 100

That'll work, not feelin' Wacka on front but he sounds aiight the rest of the way, I think Gucci woulda sounded better on intro- none the less radio & BET ready, should be a joint to bring in the summer...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.