Rate this song

Guest Conscience

GnoName - Where's The Help?

Now before you click the link and listen to this, I want to give you some background info. First of the quality of the song is good but it is a rough draft that was done in one take. I left it like this for a reason. So a couple parts a word gets jumbled but ignore that. His flow is raw and is message is positive.

Second of all, if I had to describe this song and my dude GnoName in one word it would be Hip-Hop. This kid is the most creative person I have ever met and one of the best lyricists I have ever heard. He has let me read his pages and pages and poems and rhymes and everytime I read a new one, I become more blown away with his ability. And he is actually saying something with his rhymes. Its something meaningful, not just shoot him, make money that type of shit. I seriously think he will be the next Common. Anyway, it came about I found out he spit and I hadn't made any beats in a while so I let him listen to a few old ones that I made in like 10 mins and he picked this and it took him literally 5 mins to write this song and about 10 to record. So please everyone give this a listen and please leave feedback. This kid is something special and I think he deserves to be heard. And we have many more songs on the way...Especially if people are feeling what he is doing

http://www.speedyshare.com/207432643.html

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.