Rate this song

This sum DOPE SHIT prod by my homie Mirakalmachine called 'Feelin Myself', don't sleep on it!!!..My lady Lyric rippin it foreal

Please leave me ur feedback.

thank you for taking ur time,CRuNk

l_1b380356e9da4678843bf25c518dc053.jpg

BIOGRAPHY

My Real Name Is Shante Evans Aka Lyric & I've Been Writing Since The Age Of 9 Years Old. Starting Out On A More Poetic Type Level, I Have Recently Decided To Branch Myself Out Into The Music World And Find My "Swag". Today, At Age 18, I've Placed Myself In The Category Of Being An Up And Coming Artist.

I Have Obtained My Flow From Rapping On A Mixture Of Old School & Southern Style Beats. As A Female Artist I Understand That These Days We Have To Come "Hard" In The Booth. I Usually Try To Go In Punchline For Punchline With A Combination Of Complexity And Word Play. I Want People To Actually Know That I Don't Second Hand My Music.

I Use The Term Music & Hustle Because My Number One Priority Is To Hustle My Music. Business First And Business Last, Music Forever. I Have Enough Confidence In What I'm Doing To Allow Myself To Elevate Beyond Satisfactory.

And Here In My Hometown; Raleigh, NC Is Where My Reputation Resides For Now. My Goal For This Year Is To Be More Focused On Recording Tracks For My Album, Said To Be Released By The End Of This Year. Keep Your Ears Open! As A Young MC I'm No Amateur In The Booth! My Skills Are Saught Out To Be Recognized...

DOWNLOAD LINK

http://www.zshare.net/audio/649870948d330c9e/

http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/97152310/file.html

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.