Rate this song

Guest Neilio

My name is Neilio, I'm an up and coming Synthwave artist from Newcastle in England. 

This is my latest track, called "Tears of the Osprey", featuring NYC based Synthpop artist Sandor Gavin. As with my previous release, my rock influence is evident with some guitar harmonies and riffing providing the rock elements throughout. It also contains a sax and the classic sounds of 80's synth. I wanted to write the track about some dear friends of mine whose circumstances all changed due to the pandemic.

The track has already picked up some buzz throughout the community, and has been selected to open the popular third installment of vinyl compilation "This is Synthwave" through Red Manor Records.

Tears of the Osprey will be available on all major streaming platforms from April 9th.

You can also find my previous song on Spotify at https://open.spotify.com/artist/0y9K1fuz9YOyh0F0RF7ww2?si=vFSJeaDdT4e7xQj88k3caQ if you like.

Look forward to hearing from you, and thank you for your time.

Kind regards,
Neilio

neilio - tears of the osprey 320kbps.mp3

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.