Rate this song

New Song Submission - King of the Block by 2-Swift

Hello GreenHitz Djs & Community,

I am a big fan of your blog. Your reviews of Songs and Artists are something every Artist should look forward to being featured on.

I wanted to submit a song for your music blog section.
You can see the song on my Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/5RaZo0Wl2VFwYPesmDs7Bh (spotify:album:251ZkLAJUboC39sVtAiEDF)
I wrote this song because my best friend and I wanted to make a catchy song back in 2013 but when we released it on youtube first 3 weeks it got 30,000 plus views/700+ Likes. We had to take it down after 3 weeks cause my friend works for Machinima Gaming and he was under contract for more content videos on his channel. Also it got me a call from Warner Music but I didn't choose to take the contract at the time. He didn't want KOTB to take from the views of his editing. We decided now in 2020/2021 after feedback from fans and people from his channel that they wanted the song/video back. 
I think You’ll enjoy it if you liked; "Thrift Shop," by Macklemore.
I’d love to hear your thoughts. You can find more about 2-Swift on my Spotify link/bio below.

Thank You.

- 2-Swift

IMG_20210106_144043_154.jpg

King of The Block - 2-Composed (Original).mp3

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.