Rate this song

REbmRy.jpg

Philly Blocks is a name that is slowly emerging from out of nowhere. To the masses of he may still be on the rise, but to his emerging fan base he’s a superstar.

Philly Blocks was born as Juancinto Neal September 10, 1988 in
Louisville, KY. However he had relatives on the east coast and Midwest in Philadelphia and Chicago, he would visit there often and became engulfed in the Philadelphia hip hop scene; he was attracted to their wordplay and delivery.
“I’ve always had an east coast delivery and being heavily
influenced by many east coast rappers. I chose Philly as my surname.”
As for Blocks it stems from a brief stint in the streets as a youth, hence the name Philly Blocks!
The Almighty General of the infamous #Team563brand hailing from Louisville, Kentucky, Philly is a rapid growing independent guru. Business influences from Master P, Nipsey Hussle, Damon Dash, and Rocko to name a few were ground breaking in Philly eyes to being an entrepreneur. Musically standout with an unique voice that goes over the 808s and provides lyrics and storytelling that missing today "Turn Up" music. As of 2016, artist Philly Blocks is currently on the RISEN media tour and is accepting media interviews per request at DearTrapMary@gmail.com (publicist Attica Lundy). He has clean and explicit music available upon request. Philly Blocks is also available for speaking engagements and community events. He welcomes any and all attempts to reach out to him. For Show and Appearance Booking contactDearTrapJesus@gmail.com (Mgr Rafael Cooper). 

Follow @PhillyBlocks on twitter!

IG: @phillyblocks
SnapChat: PhillyBlocks563
Facebook: Philly Blocks 
YouTube: 502PhillyBlocks

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.