Rate this song

2ufa6uc.jpg

HYPOCRIT, what more do you need? Straight from the inner city streets with a passion for the music rarely seen by artist in the business these days, MH is quietly making a name for himself. After experimenting with labels and finding them highly unreliable, MH decided to go totally independent in 2014. After dropping songs like Hey’Coke, 86shit, MakeupBag678 and Susie Q, which is still rotating on georgia southern's campuses in 2013 all songs which gained very little worldwide recognition but showed flashes of MH’s potential when giving the opportunity to create and entertain. In a recent interview with HipHopWatchtowerTV HYPOCRIT dropped the unofficial release date of his official EP and LP entitled NoCokeCoffeeMastersCollegeGirlsNdrivthruWomen.

“I’ve been blessed with a amazing support team, and a beautiful women by my side. God is real and I make classics, my God giving gift is to create musical bombs.”

HYPOCRIT proved this to be true on the underground circuit while featuring with several artist last year. MH is aiming much higher now, he wants XXL cover and platinum records.

Stay on the lookout for more HYPOCRITICAL WORLD EXCLUSIVE music as HYPOCRIT is gaining fast buzz with new song only currently available to exclusive fans entitled Pants Down.

Visit Hypocriticalworld.com and sign up to the HYPOCRITICAL WORLD fan club for free music for life, only for the first 100,000 thousand fans. Also up and coming events show dates and booking information.

Follow @MHakaHYPOCRIT on twitter!

https://www.facebook.com/Mhthegenius.convosationAKA.Hypocrit

http://www.hypocriticalworld.com/

IG: Hypocritical_world

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.