Rate this song

2uizzo1.jpg

HE'S BACK ONE OF THE FOUNDING FATHERS OF THE BLAST DJZ & THE DON OF MOB BOY ENTERTAINMENT IS BACK WITH HIS LATEST SINGLE "I'M BETTER" PRODUCED BY T CHARLES OFF HIS UPCOMING PROJECT "THE LAST GENTLEMAN 3: EP" DROPPIN' EARLY 2014 PLEASE SUPPORT THIS RECORD ALL MY FELLOW DJZ JUST INBOX UR EMAIL ADDRESS THEN I'LL SEND YOU THIS TRACK !! FOR BOOKING INTERVIEWS/SHOWS OR HOSTING MIXTAPES/PARTIES CONTACT KRIS AT 832-378-0956 KRIS STYLEZ ALSO HAS HIS OWN INTERNET RADIO SHOW "BEAT PRODUCT REBORN" AND SPINS NOTHING BUT THE HOTTEST TRACKS FROM THE HOTTEST ARTISTS IN HIP HOP, R&B, POP, & ROCK BOTH INDIE AND MAJOR FROM 12PM-2PM CST ON WWW.FICTIONALREALITYMG.COM !! SO HOLLA AT A BOSS AND ALL ARTIST & DJS JUST EMAIL KRIS FOR A DROP SCRIPT FOR HIS INTERNET RADIO SHOW !!

Also Download The Lastest Coast 2 Coast Mixtape "The Indie Top 50 Vol. 458"

Which Features Chantel Christie's "Crush (Remix)" f/ Kris Stylez & Jayo Da Author (The Mob Boyz)

http://coast2coastmixtapes.com/mixtapes/mixtapedetail.aspx/the-indie-top-50-vol-458

Follow @DJKrisStylez1 on twitter!

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.