Rate this song

2571ttt.jpg

Here is all the information you require of me. If you need anything else from please let me know and i will sure it across to you. This email included a link to the mp3 files, The Genre and titles of the tracks and the order of which they are in, an artist picture and EP picture, the contact details, bio, social network links and the receipt of payment for your services.

Bio: Singer-songwriter SHAD STONE (also known as DJ, Nana Kay) is a young, animated, energetic and powerful artist. SHAD STONE released his independent DEBUT EP, He Cares for You, on Monday 9th September 2013. A commanding performer, presenter, DJ, actor and motivational speaker, SHAD STONE is an artist in all of its meaning using his passion to inspire people and most of all deliver a universal message. SHAD STONE’s distinctive and somewhat husky tone brings an especially unique sound to the UK music scene. Within the past decade, the 2009 Male Gospel Voice of the Year finalist has worked as a session and backing singer across genres with Jaz Ellington, Egypt, Sophia Romain and Crazy Cousins to name a few. Also appearing on TV featuring as entertainment for Celebrity Come Dine With Me Christmas Special, live backing vocalist on Daybreak and Channel 5 with Dappy (N-Dubz) performing No Regrets; Sky 1’s League of Their Own backing choir and most recently on Series 7 of Britain’s Got Talent, reaching the semi-finals as a member of Gospel Singers Incognito. Now the long-awaited EP is about to hit the world.

He Cares for You is an incredible collection of distinctive lyrics and unforgettable melodies filled with honesty, insight and emotion. Songs include Save Me, I Surrender and the title song, He Cares for You. The EP features multi Award Winner ‘Lyrical Soldier’, UK vocalist Michaela Mathieu-Marius and USA’s Finest gospel artist William Demps. The respective tracks impart the strong distinctive sound of each of the producers: Marc Morrison and of course Luke ‘GKiD’ Grant (who produced Faith Child, Writeway Music, Jahaziel and MOBO Nominees Bobby Bovell and Guvna :cool:.

Follow @ShadrachStone on twitter!

Download Shad Stone - He Cares For You (EP)

Contact Details: Email: shadstonemusic@gmail.com

Tel: +44 (0) 7791176631

Facebook: Shad Stone

Facebook Supporters Page: Shadrach "Let the prophecy begin"

Instagram: Shadstone

Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/shadstonemusic

Youtube: Shadrach Stone

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.