Rate this song

1675mog.jpg

My name is Tyric J. Willingham Jr., (born September 1, 1991), better known by my stage name Ss Rico, but my nickname is "Rico", I am an American rapper from South Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I been rapping for a little more than 4 months now and me catching the crowd is really starting to improve. Rapping wasnt really something I seen myself doing but with the inspiration of my uncle and him passing away just made me wanna go hard with it cause I know it would've made him happy.

June 11, 2013 I released a "Ep" Called "Keepin It 24" just to give the streets a taste to what i was about to give them. I basically wanted to see what the feed back was gone be like. I hit the streets hard passing out free cd's. After doing so I started getting feed back from multiple people in the streets of philly. Then I started to have people motivate me to go harder and actually tell me that I was "Hot". So after hearing all that i decided to start thinking bout my next official project. So I hit the studio hard after sitting in the house all day coming up with multiple songs. I recorded my second single "Cuttin" in someones back room like a house studio, then i recorded my first single "Talk My Shit" at a studio called "The Kitchen". Them two songs hit the streets hard and people really started to feel me. Everyday people would come up to me and say "Don't Turn Back Rico" so I decided my next project should be called "Ain't No Turning Back."

During one of my recording sessions one day I ran into some people who do "Open Mic's", I signed up just to see how people would react if I performed my songs. The people who i signed up for they took me out "Norris Town" just for me to practice my performance in front of them before I hit the stage. I performed two songs for them "Young&Reckless" and "Talk My Shit". When I was done perfoming they loved me. When I finally got the oppertunity to perform in front of people I had the crowd going, and they showed me much love after I was done. So I contiued to try and hit as many open mis'c as i could and promote my music as much as I could. One thing with me is no matter how many people in that crowd I don't care if everybody left I still perform and show much love to those who did they thing before and after me. Now people see me and hit me up on social networks letting me know how great of an artist I am and I let them know I appreciate the love.

Follow @Ss_Rico24 on twitter!

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.