Rate this song

2m2c9zr.jpg

Hailing from the Midwestern streets of Dayton, Ohio's west side, King KoKE brings an abundance of aggression and energy with his triple threat approach to hip hop music and the entire industry. With innovative sound, elite lyricism, and a look that the ladies love, KoKE proves to be a total package musical entity that will soon make history in the music industry! Baring the same December 4th birthday as one of Hip-Hop's icons (Jay-Z), KoKE graced the world with his presence in the early 80's and was raised in one of the roughest neighborhoods of the west side of Dayton, Ohio. As an inner-city youth, he wasn't your average hoodlum that was just a product of his environment, he was much more; something special.

King KoKE is now on the fast track to success, doing track production for the likes of: Shady Records artist Joe Budden, Maybach Music songstress Teedra Moses, Rising star comedian Felonious Munk (with nearly 10 million web views and 4 million weekly viewers/listeners on the WPIX network), commerical/movie production and many more! He's now going full force with his Beat Beast production brand. KoKE states, "I am great and I just pray that I can become greater as I make upward progression. Thanks to my almighty creator, I know its bound to happen. I guess you can say you didn't have to take the hood out of me to get me out of the hood; I made it out, in fact, the hood is a part of how I got here and I'll never forget it!!"

Follow @IamKINGKOKE on twitter!

http://www.facebook.com/IamKINGKOKE

http://soundcloud.com/king-koke/king-koke-turn-on-dirty

IG: @IamKINGKOKE

YouTube: (VEVO channel will be live within the next 2 weeks)

Title: "Turn On" prod by V12 the Hitman

Shot by Lo Torres

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.