Rate this song

fbztj4.jpg

Troy Patterson (born November 6, 1988), who records under the name Troy Preach, is a recording artist, rapper, songwriter, and producer born in Tacoma Washington at the Fort Pierce army base. But before he was Troy Preach the artist he was OS2 Patterson of the US Navy. The oldest son of a military father and a mother who is a minister, Troy often found himself surrounded by music. Their home was filled with everything from the sounds of Motown to groups like A Tribe Called Quest. However growing up never thought music would be the path that he would choose.

After graduating from Pebblebrook High School of Performing Arts outside of Atlanta, Georgia, Troy followed in his father’s footsteps and became a military man.

“ I didn’t like being in the Navy so to make the time go by, we would make songs to ease the moment and then we would “make fun” of them. We were just having a good time. I used an I-phone app to make the beats and my friends would rap over the beat.”

By the end of his four- year term in the US Navy, Troy had a new found love of music and enrolled in Full Sail University, receiving a Bachelor’s degree in Recording Arts/Recording Engineering.

“Music helped me out a lot while I was in the Navy. I want to help people get the same feeling I get when I listen to music, especially an outstanding beat.”

Follow @TroyPreach on twitter!

Follow @Laidbackkat on twitter!

http://www.troypreach.com/

Download Troy Preach - Human Being Musiq

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.