Rate this song

I have nothing against you trying to promote your music because I do the same thing, but there's a proper protocol to doing it. Don't sell wolf tickets... Let the music speak for itself. Ya'll are cluttering this resourceful site with a bunch of bs. And all these unofficial remixes are really killing it. Like it ain't obvious that your random ass name don't belong as a feature with all those major named artists? C'mon ppl. And then your name is the one posting the track.... lol -- ya'll gotta come up with another way to get on. Just make good music and it'll work for you. Don't try to come up off someone else's established hit.

.... now back to making good music

sendgoodmusic@gmail.com

but thing about the grind it takes mr.rogers...i did that same shit posting remixes..adding me on there...doing what i had too do too get my name out there...just like with the flex remix with party boyz i did...niggas aint know who i was or where i came from but they KNEW I CRUSHED IT..the problem now is artist and dj's gotta undastand about givin sum niggas chances..just cuz you neva heard of me...dont mean my music is bullshit...you can check me out right now on youtube and i guarantee you feel ATLEAST ONE OF MY TRACKS..cuz im just that confident...people dont wanna give people chances nomo or help people out...(off subject) but i been trying too get in contact witchu bout buying a beat 2 lol..you stay busy

hit me up at partyboyzmanagement@gmail.com

but thing about the grind it takes mr.rogers...i did that same shit posting remixes..adding me on there...doing what i had too do too get my name out there...just like with the flex remix with party boyz i did...niggas aint know who i was or where i came from but they KNEW I CRUSHED IT..the problem now is artist and dj's gotta undastand about givin sum niggas chances..just cuz you neva heard of me...dont mean my music is bullshit...you can check me out right now on youtube and i guarantee you feel ATLEAST ONE OF MY TRACKS..cuz im just that confident...people dont wanna give people chances nomo or help people out...(off subject) but i been trying too get in contact witchu bout buying a beat 2 lol..you stay busy

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.