Sign in to follow this  
Slym B.

Wild Yella Ft. 3 Feet, Young Show, Lil' Polkk - Like A Stripper

Rate this topic

Guest flavamixx

See, my mane DJ Slym knows how to break a hit. He don't be postin up bullshit!!!

Guest stedybeets

did an impromptu house party ...( started out as a bar b que but a gang of college kids - friends of his daughter - dropped in and they asked if I would spin ) ... dropped

this trak on'em ... they liked it .. including the "OLDER" crowd :-) { mix of old skool, r & b, rap and ... YESSIR...HIP HOP ! } ... keep it 100 !!! Peace !

did an impromptu house party ...( started out as a bar b que but a gang of college kids - friends of his daughter - dropped in and they asked if I would spin ) ... dropped

this trak on'em ... they liked it .. including the "OLDER" crowd :-) { mix of old skool, r & b, rap and ... YESSIR...HIP HOP ! } ... keep it 100 !!! Peace !

That's 100 fam!!! A true record breaker!!!! Make sure you keep in touch bro!!!!....much love....~Hollaback WHOA!~

DJ Slym B. (704 DJs) -- Slip-N-Slide DJ

305-600-5248

(WDCW) HOT 107.9fm Blazin you with heat waves of Hitz from the Inde's to the Major's

DJ Slym B. (djslymb) on Twitter

MyBlockRadio

DJ Slym B.'s ~Hollaback WHOA!~ Blog!

MetroJamz.com - "Your Favorite DJ's Favorite Website!" - Gallery

djslymb@gmail.com

djslymb@myblockradio.net

Kyte Mobile

Slym B. (SNS DJ) Call me @ (305) 600-5248 *DGMG* on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Pine Belt Multi-Purpose Community Action Agency - Helping people. Changing lives.

318mgmt - *DGMG*/318mgmt

YouTube - slymb801's Channel

djslymb - Tracks - SoundCloud

OFFICIAL SLIP N SLIDE DJ MYSPACE on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

YouTube - DGMGtv's Channel

*DGMG*

This dj zero aka tha vip dj! New mexico gettin hyphy this wit yella single! Our local radio/club's are gettin a buzz on this homie! How can i get hold of yella to send me a drop for our next show?

Holla back

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this