Rate this song

THE BEST REMIX CONTEST

Are you a talented DJ or producer? Here's your chance to remix a track by international recording artist Tyger Vinum. This contest is open to DJ's, producers and musicians worldwide.

THE RULES: You will be given the accapella "Grindin Muzik" (the title track off the new album) and your task is to remix the song by adding your own original beat and production. To enter the contest and receive the song contact my colleague at liz@tygervinum.com and put "The Best Remix Contest" as the subject.

DEADLINE: July 4th, 2010 (12 midnight EST)

NO submissions will be accepted after this date. The winner will be notified by email.

PRIZE: 1 Tyger Vinum T-shirt and a copy of all 3 Tyger Vinum albums. The winning song and producer will also be listed in Tyger Vinum's Myspace music player, website and blog for 30 days.

Click here (A Taste of Vinum) to view the blogspot. I'm looking forward to hearing some bangin remixes so get at me.

For more information about Tyger Vinum, Vinumous Records, or Poizonous Pen Productions you can visit the websites below:

Tyger Vinum

The Official Website of Vinumous Records

Tyger Vinum on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Vinumous Records on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.